Sunday 18 February 2018

OPEN CULTURE

A good friend from Wellington sent me a link to an outstanding catalogue of interesting information, poetry, film, art and literature.



I've been relishing dipping and diving into it watching, reading and listening and have signed up for the (free) subscription.

Here is the link:  OPEN CULTURE

I've been listening to audio of T.S. Eliot's The Waste Land and The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock.
If you have time access and listen to these. The poetry and literary authority of these is a marvel.

In a world and certainly a world wide web full of unmitigated crap it's so refreshing to find the real stuff, the quality stuff formatted in an easy to find way and without all the dust and inaccessibility of 'antiquity'

I hope you enjoy it. I certainly am.




5 comments: